Machine Learning Developer
- Experience and proficiency in machine learning projects. Healthcare related is preferred.
- Completion of coursework in machine learning.
- Experience in client facing interactions.
- Proficiency in SQL and other Database structures relevant to machine learning.
- Proficiency in machine learning algorithmic languages/frameworks such as Python, R, Matlab, Hadoop, TensorFlow, Scala.
- Proficiency in data visualization.
- Familiarity and ability to implement core machine learning algorithms both supervised and unsupervised such as random forests, neural networks, deep learning, support vector machines, clustering algorithms (K-means, agglomerative/hierarchical clustering), etc.
- Proficiency in ETL (extract, transformation, and load).
- Proficiency in aspects of NLP (natural language processing).
- Incorporation of “online” data feeds into machine learning processes.
As a member of the AI HealthLink team,
you will be involved with
- Working with the team to create strategic plans for how Machine Learning will impact the Working with the team to create strategic plans for how Machine Learning will impact the operations and the healthcare environment, assessing possible areas that need to be addressed within each healthcare environment which Machine Learning will be deployed.
- Developing frameworks needed machine learning solutions. This can involve the support Developing frameworks needed machine learning solutions. This can involve the support of data curation, training on models, and running automated tests.
- Assisting other Machine Learning developers and software developers with integration Assisting other Machine Learning developers and software developers with integration components for a complete solution.
- Working with data curation teams in order to ensure the data sets provide the Working with data curation teams in order to ensure the data sets provide the information required.
We are recruiting multiple persons for this role for the Machine Learning team. Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
AI HealthLink, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
AI HealthLink, Inc. is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 555-1212.